Water Pressure Reducing Valve, Standard Valve Type, Lead Free Brass, 1-1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 5DMA2
- Mfr. Model # 11/2 LF N55BU
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type Standard
- Strainer Yes
- Material Lead Free Brass
- Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Preset Pressure Settings 50 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 25 to 75 psi
- Connection Type NPT Union x FNPT
- Height 6"
- Length 5-1/8"
- Max. Temp. 160 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 400 psi
- Standards ASSE 1003, ANSI A112.26.2, CSA B356, NSF ANSI/NSF 61-8
- Includes NPT threaded union inlet x NPT female outlet
- Compliance ASSE Standard 1003; (ANSI A112.26.2); CSA Standard B356; and listed by IAPMO
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).