Water Pressure Reducing Valve, High Capacity Valve Type, Bronze, 1" Pipe Size
- Item# 3AYX8
- Mfr. Model# 1 25AUB HP
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type High Capacity
- Strainer No
- Material Bronze
- Pipe Size 1"
- Preset Pressure Settings 90 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 75 to 125 psi
- Connection Type FNPT Union x FNPT
- Height 10-7/16"
- Length 6"
- Max. Temp. 160 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Standards ASSE 1003, CSA B356, IAPMO
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Item # 25CD04WATTS
Price $169.25 / each