Water Pressure Reducing Valve, Standard Valve Type, Bronze, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item# 1KBY5
- Mfr. Model# 1/2 N45BDU-EZ-M1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type Standard
- Strainer Yes
- Material Bronze
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Preset Pressure Settings 50 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 25 to 75 psi
- Connection Type Double Union FNPT
- Height 4-3/8"
- Length 3-7/16"
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 400 psi
- Standards ASSE 1003, ANSI A112.26.2, IAPMO
- Includes Dial Set
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).