Water Pressure Reducing Valve, Standard Valve Type, Bronze, 3/4" Pipe Size
- Item# 1KBX6
- Mfr. Model# 3/4 25 AUB-Z3
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type Standard
- Strainer Yes
- Material Bronze
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Preset Pressure Settings 50 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 25 to 75 psi
- Connection Type FNPT Union x FNPT
- Height 7"
- Length 5-1/4"
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Standards ASSE 1003, ANSI A112.26.2, IAPMO
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5DMA5WATTS
Price $146.20 / each