Water Pressure Reducing Valve, Super Capacity Valve Type, Bronze, 2" Pipe Size
- Item# 1KBX2
- Mfr. Model# 2 223
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type Super Capacity
- Strainer No
- Material Bronze
- Pipe Size 2"
- Preset Pressure Settings 50 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 25 to 75 psi
- Connection Type FNPT
- Height 10-3/4"
- Length 8"
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Standards ASSE 1003, ANSI A112.26.2, IAPMO
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 5DMC6WATTS
Price $1,664.00 / each