Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer, Cast Iron, Watts 909 Series, Flanged Connection
- Item# 1KYD3
- Mfr. Model# 3 909 NRS
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer
- Series Watts 909
- Size 3"
- Connection Flanged
- Body Material Cast Iron
- Temp. Range 33 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 110 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Width 10-1/4"
- Length 42-1/4"
- Features Non Rising Stem
- Standards USC
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).