Water Pressure Reducing Valve, Standard Valve Type, Lead Free Copper Silicon Alloy, 1 in Pipe Size
- Item # 48RJ75
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1" LFN55BM1-U
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type Standard
- Strainer Yes
- Material Lead Free Copper Silicon Alloy
- Pipe Size 1 in
- Preset Pressure Settings 50 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 25 to 75 psi
- Connection Type NPT Union x FNPT
- Height 6 1/4 in
- Length 4 7/8 in
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 400 psi
- Compliance (ANSI A112.262), ANSI/NSF Standard 61-8, ASSE Standard 1003, CSA Standard B356, City of Los Angeles, IAPMO
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).