Water Pressure Reducing Valve, Standard Valve Type, Lead Free Copper Silicon Alloy, 1" Pipe Size
- Item # 429J15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1 LFN45BM1-PRESS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 3.065 lbs.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type Standard
- Strainer Yes
- Material Lead Free Copper Silicon Alloy
- Pipe Size 1"
- Preset Pressure Settings 50 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 25 to 75 psi
- Connection Type Press
- Height 6-1/8"
- Length 6-1/4"
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 400 psi
- Compliance ASSE Standard 1003, ANSI A112.262, CSA Standard B356, Certified By NSF to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 Annex G, IAPMO, City of Los Angeles
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).