Threaded Single Chamber Pressure Reducing Control Valve, 1-1/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 6CJN9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 115-1 1/4 TH
- Catalog Page # 2908
- UNSPSC # 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Reducing Control Valve
- Valve Type Single Chamber
- Pipe Size 1-1/4"
- Connection Type Threaded
- Operating Pressure 400 psi
- Max. Continuous Flow Rate 93 gpm
- Max. Intermittent Flow Rate 115 gpm
- Port Size 1/4" x 1/2" x 1/8"
- Max. Fluid Temp. 160 Degrees F
- Pilot Adjustment Range 30 to 300 psi
- Body Material Ductile Iron ASTM A536
- Cover Material Ductile Iron
- Elastomer Material Buna N
- Nut Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Spring Material 302 Stainless Steel
- Stem Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Trim Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Coating Fusion Bonded Epoxy Lined and Coated
- Standards ASTM A536, NSF Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.