Double Check Valve Assembly, Copper Silicon Alloy, Watts 719 Series, FNPT Connection
- Item # 36JC66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LF719-QT-S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141622
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Double Check Valve Assembly
- Series Watts 719
- Size 3/4"
- Connection FNPT
- Body Material Copper Silicon Alloy
- Temp. Range 33 to 180 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Width 3-1/8"
- Length 12-1/8"
- Height 4-1/4"
- Features Lead Free, Quarter Turn Ball Valve, Bronze Strainer
- Standards AWWA Standard C510 Compliant
- Compliance ASSE 1015, UPC, CSA, NSF, USC, Lead Free
- For Drinking Water Applications Low Lead Compliant
- LA Certified Low Lead Compliant
- MD Certified Low Lead Compliant
- VT Certified Low Lead Compliant
- For Drinking Water Applications in CA Certified Low Lead Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.