Double Check Detector Assembly, Cast Iron, Watts 709DCDA Series, Flanged Connection
- Item # 36JC97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 709DCDA-OSY-GPM
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141622
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Double Check Detector Assembly
- Series Watts 709DCDA
- Size 4"
- Connection Flanged
- Body Material Cast Iron
- Temp. Range 33 to 110 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 110 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Width 21"
- Length 52"
- Height 22-3/4"
- Features Detector Assembly with OSY Shutoffs, cu. ft. m
- Standards AWWA Standard C510
- Compliance CSA B.64, UL Classified, FM Approved, UPC, ASSE 1048, FCCCHR-USC
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.