1" NPT Vinylester Anti-Scale Filter System, 20 gpm, 100 psi
- Item # 26X561
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # OF1019-20H-B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47101514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Anti-Scale Filter System
- Flow Rate 20 gpm
- Max. Pressure 100 psi
- Pressure Drop 5 psi
- With Gauge/Without Gauge Without Gauge
- Application Whole House and Hot Water
- With Valve/Without Valve Without Valve
- Overall Height 22"
- Overall Width 10-1/2"
- Overall Depth 20-5/8"
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Cartridges Required None
- Connection 1" NPT
- Color Cream
- Filter Media No
- Reduces Scale
- Max. Grain Capacity 75
- Head Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Vinylester
- Standards NSF 61
- Includes Bypass
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).