WATERSAVER FAUCET COMPANY
Gooseneck Laboratory Faucet, Cross Faucet Handle Type, 3.20 gpm, Chrome
- Item # 3CWK2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L214-55WSA
- Catalog Page # 2740
- UNSPSC # 40141702
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.93 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Dual-cross-handle two-hole centerset wall-mount laboratory faucets have two cross-shaped handles that users grip and turn to start and stop the flow of water. Each handle is operated separately to control the hot and cold water supplies and adjust the temperature of the water coming out of the spout. The faucets provide water for washing hands and rinsing, cleaning, and filling glassware and vessels in laboratories.Two-hole centerset wall-mount laboratory faucets install into walls or vertical surfaces that have two centered holes that are 4" apart when measured from center-of-hole to center-of-hole. Wall-mount faucets save counter space in tight or busy areas. These faucets combine the hot and cold water supplies to come out through a single spout and provide running water for washing hands and rinsing, cleaning, and filling glassware and vessels in laboratories.
- Item Gooseneck Laboratory Faucet
- Mounting Type - Faucet Wall
- Faucet Type Laboratory Faucet
- Number of Holes 2
- Faucet Installation Style Centerset
- Number of Handles 2
- Faucet Activation Manual
- Faucet Handle Type Cross
- Faucet Handle Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Gooseneck
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Plumbing Brand Watersaver
- Faucet Body Material Brass
- Flow Rate 3.2 gpm
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- ADA Compliance No
- Standards ASME A112.181/CSA B125.1
- Includes Renewable Cartridge with Stainless Steel Seat and Molded TFE Packing
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Mounting Hole Center Distance 4 in
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?