Rigid/Swing Gooseneck Laboratory Faucet, Deck, 2.60 gpm
- Item # 2DCH4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L614-55LE
- Catalog Page # 2792
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gooseneck Laboratory Faucet
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 1
- Faucet Handle Type Lever
- Connection 3/8" MNPT
- Flow Rate 2.60 gpm
- Number of Holes 1
- Mounting Hole Center to Center Single Hole
- Body Material Forged Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Gooseneck
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Mounting Type - Faucet Surface
- Spout Length 6"
- Valve Type Compression
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 12-3/4"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Replacement Cartridge Mfr. No.BNV200LH-90
- Includes Renewable Cartridge with Stainless Steel Seat and Molded TFE Packing
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards ASTM
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3CWK1WATERSAVER FAUCET COMPANY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.