Level Control High/Low/ Low Heat Alarm
- Item # 4GHL2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WLC6000-220VAC
- Catalog Page # 3039
- UNSPSC # 41112407
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Level Control
- Type Universal
- Control Type Electronic With Microprocessor For Site Automation or Integration
- Number of Switches 4
- Switch Type (4)SPST
- Enclosure Height (In.) 8-3/4
- Enclosure Width (In.) 10-1/2
- Enclosure Depth (In.) 6
- Enclosure Type NEMA 4X
- Enclosure Color Gray
- Sensor Length (In.) 20
- Sensor Dia. (In.) 3
- Sensor Cord Length (Ft.) 50
- Max. Circuit Length (Ft.) 50
- Sensors Included Fill Height With High and Low Level Alarm and Low Heat Cut Off
- Sensor Placement On The Environment Wall or In A Static Pipe
- Operating Range 1-1/2, 3, 6, and 10"
- Valve Can Be Used With 1"Npt And 110Vac Or Eqivalent Made By Asco Model 8221
- Input Voltage 220VAC 50/60Hz
- Relays 30 Amps at 250VAC
- Special Features Easy To Read Led Display, No Moving Parts, Compensates For Wave Action, Modular Construction, One-Step Internal Testing System For The Electronics, Building Automation Dry Contracts, Stainless Steel Probes, 110Vac Solenoid Required ( Purchase Seperately) Rated For Outdoor Installation, Low Voltage Probe, Can Be Integrated Into Building Automation System, Seperate Relay For Each Set Point, No High Voltage In The Wet Area Of The System
- Special Information The WLC Series is perfect in any application where water level management is important such as cooling tower basins and water holding tanks for cooling towers. It uses a microprocessor that monitors all probes for correct operation and then provides the corresponding outputs to drive the power relays, the Building Automation System and a visual indication of the operational status. The Modular construction and a self-test feature insure user-friendly operation. By using a very low voltage and current, WLC Series sensors never foul or degrade
- Application Cooling Towers, Water Water Tanks, Storm Water tanks, Sewage Water Systems, Well Water Holding tanks, Irrigation Lakes, Boilers, Water Storage Tanks
- Includes Waterline Controller in NEMA 4x Box, Sensor Wire, Stainless Steel Sensor Assembly, Mounting Brackets and U Bolts, Installation Instructions,
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.