Lead Free Brass Electronic Actuated Ball Valve, 1-1/4" Pipe Size, 12VDC Voltage
- Item # 46Z639
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EHW26AJP01D
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Electronic Actuated Ball Valve
- Body Material Lead Free Brass
- Body Style 2-Way
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/4"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Voltage 12VDC
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 200 psi
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Ambient Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 165 Degrees F
- Seat Material RTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Stem Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Body Seal Material Viton
- Mount Direct / Integral
- Standards NSF61g, NEMA 4, ISO 5211, AB1953, RoHs, Vermont S.0152 Lead Free, Maryland HB.372 Lead Free, Louisiana HB.471, Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act S.3874, Section 116875 of the California Health & Safety Code, ANSI 372
- Ball Valve Product Group Actuated
- Valve Basic Body Material Brass
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).