1 HP Self-Priming Turbine Pump, 115/208-230 Voltage, Max. Pressure (PSI): 43
- Item # 4KTZ4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MTSP3503H1APTT11
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Sealless Magnetic-Drive Turbine Pumps• Max. viscosity: 50 SSU Max. specific gravity: 1.2 Self priming TEFC motor enclosures Mount on 56C framesLow-flow, high-head pumps deliver acids and caustics through piping systems with varying head conditions. High pressure capacities help extend filter media life with pulse-free flow in ultrapure filtration systems. Zero-emission, sealless magnetic drive system helps meet EPA regulations, while avoiding mechanical seal and power frame maintenance issues. Polypropylene housing, volute, and impeller. Sealed motor ball bearings provide continuous-duty service. Pumps are suitable for injecting cleaning agents in high head for food and beverage processes, including spray systems, low micron, and ultrapure filtration systems.
- Item Self-Priming Turbine Pump
- HP 1
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Amps 6.3
- Hz 60
- Inlet (In.) 3/4
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor RPM 3600
- Motor Type TEFC
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- GPM @ 0 PSI 15
- GPM @ 10 PSI 11
- GPM @ 20 PSI 8
- GPM @ 30 PSI 6
- GPM @ 40 PSI 4
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.2
- Impeller Type Regenerative Turbine
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball Bearing (Motor Bearing)
- Duty Continuous
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA, CE on Motor Only
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?