Diamond Turning Insert, VBMW, 332-WCB30
- Item # 30FV24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VBMW160408 WCB30
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turning Insert
- Insert Shape Diamond
- Insert Style VBMW
- Insert Size 332
- Grade WCB30
- Insert Application Roughing
- Workpiece Compatibility Hardened (H)
- Relief Angle 5 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 3/8"
- Insert Thickness 0.1875"
- ANSI Number VBMW332
- ISO Number VBMW160408WCB30
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating Uncoated
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Rake Positive
- For Use With Series SVHBL 12 3B, SVHBL 16 3D, SVHBR 12 3B, SVHBR 16 3D, SVJBL 12 3B, SVJBL 16 3D, SVJBL 20 3D, SVJBR 12 3B, SVJBR 16 3D, A16T-SVQBL 3-D, A16T-SVQBR 3-D, A20T-SVUBL 3, A20T-SVUBR 3, A24T-SVPBL 3, A24T-SVPBR 3, A24T-SVQBL 3
- No. of Edges 2
- Mounting Style Screw Clamp
- Steel (P) Compatibility No
- Stainless (M) Compatibility No
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.