Diamond Turning Insert, CCGT, 21.50, PM2-WK1
- Item # 30FL11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CCGT060201-PM2 WK1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turning Insert
- Insert Shape Diamond
- Insert Style CCGT
- Insert Size 21.50
- Chip-Breaker PM2
- Grade WK1
- Insert Application Medium
- Workpiece Compatibility Nonferrous (N)
- Relief Angle 7 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 1/4"
- Insert Thickness 0.0937"
- Nose Radius 0.0039"
- ANSI Number CCGT2(1.5)0.2-PM2
- ISO Number CCGT060201-PM2WK1
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating Uncoated
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Rake Positive
- For Use With Series A06M-SCLCL 2, SCLCL 06 2, SCLCR 06 2, A06M-SCLCL 2-R, A06M-SCLCR 2, A06M-SCLCR 2-R, A08H-SCLCL 06-R, A08H-SCLCR 06-R, A08M-SCLCL 2, A08M-SCLCL 2-R, A08M-SCLCR 2, A08M-SCLCR 2-R, A10K-SCLCL 06
- No. of Edges 2
- Mounting Style Screw Clamp
- Steel (P) Compatibility No
- Stainless (M) Compatibility No
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility Yes
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.