Taper Shank Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 25.50mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 130°, Conventional Point
- Item # 441P70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A4247-25.5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171609
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.678 lbs.
Country of Origin France Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The bright finish on these drill bits is not affected when the bits' cutting edges are resharpened. High-speed steel drill bits provide more flexibility and absorb more shock and vibration than cobalt and carbide drill bits, making them suitable for use in manual drilling machines and handheld power tools. They may leave a rough finish on the hole. These bits have spiral flutes that evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece.Taper-shank drill bits are directly inserted into the spindle, driving sleeve, or socket of a machine such as a drill press or lathe. This saves time when installing and changing out bits on the machine compared to other styles of drill bits. Taper-shank drill bits are self-locking, which means the friction between the bits and the tool holder keeps the bits in place, even in high-torque applications. These bits should not be used in a collet or chuck.
- Item Taper Shank Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 25.5mm
- Decimal Equivalent 1.0039
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 130 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Conventional Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 6.496"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 6.496"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Taper
- Taper Shank Size MT3
- Overall Length 286mm
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 8xD
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series Alpha(R) XE
- Standards DIN 345
- Drill Diameter Tolerance H8
- Material Grade - Machining HSS-E
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Steel, Titanium
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, M, N, P, S
- Secondary Material Application Composite
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code O
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions