Taper Length Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 17/64", Drill Bit Point Angle 140°, Split Point, Carbide
- Item # 53AM42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DC150-08-06.747A1-WJ30TA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.108 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These drill bits have a TiAlN coating that withstands high temperatures and protects the bits from wear during high-speed, dry machining applications with difficult-to-machine ferrous metals. Coolant-through drill bits have holes that allow coolant to flow to their tip to reduce heat and help clear chips during drilling. Carbide drill bits provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. They are harder than high-speed steel or cobalt bits and require a rigid setup such as a drill press. Spiral-flute drill bits evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece.Taper length drill bits have a longer flute length and can drill deeper holes than jobber-length drill bits of the same size. Sometimes called long-series drill bits or long jobber drills, they are shorter than extended-length bits. The bits' shank diameter and flute diameter are the same.
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 17/64"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.2656
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining TiAlN
- Drill Bit Point Angle 140 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Split Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 2.598"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 2.165"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 8mm
- Shank Length 1.417"
- Overall Length 4.173"
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 8xD
- Drill Length Class Taper Length
- Drill Point Length 1.23mm
- Coolant Fed Coolant Through
- Number of Coolant Holes 2
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series Perform
- Standards TP-NORM 64
- Drill Diameter Tolerance M7
- Sheeter Drill No
- Material Grade - Machining WJ30TA
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper, Nickel, Steel, Titanium
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, N, P, S
- Secondary Material Application Composite, Hardened Steel, Stainless Steel
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code H, M, O
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?