Jobber Length Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 9.60mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 140°, Carbide, TiAlN
- Item # 53AP28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DC150-03-09.600A1-WJ30RE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.172 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These drill bits come in sizes expressed in millimeters. They have a TiAlN coating that withstands high temperatures and protects the bits from wear during high-speed, dry machining applications with difficult-to-machine ferrous metals. The bits have spiral flutes that evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece, and they have a straight shank that installs into a drill chuck or similar toolholder.These solid carbide jobber-length drill bits have holes that carry coolant from the drilling machine down to their tip. The coolant lubricates and cools down the drill bit to improve drilling precision and prevent wear to its cutting edges. Carbide drill bits provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. They are harder than high-speed steel, cobalt, or powdered-metal drill bits and require a rigid setup such as a fixed-spindle machine. The bits create precise holes with a smooth finish and often eliminate the need for reaming the hole after drilling. Jobber-length drill bits provide a good balance of strength and accuracy when drilling into a variety of materials.
- Item Jobber Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 9.6mm
- Decimal Equivalent 0.378
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining TiAlN
- Drill Bit Point Angle 140 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Split Point
- Coolant Fed Coolant Through
- Number of Coolant Holes 2
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 47mm
- Maximum Drilling Depth 35mm
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 10mm
- Shank Length 40mm
- Overall Length 89mm
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 3xD
- Drill Length Class Jobber Length
- Drill Point Length 1.75mm
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series Perform
- Standards DIN 6537 K
- Drill Diameter Tolerance M7
- Sheeter Drill No
- Material Grade - Machining WJ30RE
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper, Nickel, Steel, Titanium
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, N, P, S
- Secondary Material Application Composite, Hardened Steel, Stainless Steel
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code H, M, O
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?