Jobber Length Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 3.50mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 150°, Carbide
- Item # 49L480
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A1167B-3.5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
Country of Origin India Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These drill bits come in standard sizes expressed in millimeters. They have a bright finish that is not affected when the bits' cutting edges are resharpened. They also have spiral flutes that evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece, and they have a straight shank that installs into a drill chuck or similar toolholder.These drill bits do not have coolant holes. If coolant is required for drilling, it must be fed from the machine to the bits' tip using a separate hose. Carbide drill bits provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. They are harder than high-speed steel, cobalt, or powdered-metal drill bits and require a rigid setup such as a fixed-spindle machine. The bits create precise holes with a smooth finish and often eliminate the need for reaming the hole after drilling. Jobber-length drill bits provide a good balance of strength and accuracy when drilling into a variety of materials.
- Item Jobber Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 3.5mm
- Decimal Equivalent 0.1378
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 150 Degrees
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 3
- Flute Length 27mm
- Maximum Drilling Depth 27mm
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 3.5mm
- Shank Length 25mm
- Overall Length 52mm
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 3xD
- Drill Length Class Jobber Length
- Drill Point Length 0.469mm
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series Bohrs. Version B
- Standards Not Rated
- Drill Diameter Tolerance H7
- Sheeter Drill No
- Material Grade - Machining A
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper
- Primary Material Application ISO Code N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions