High Speed Steel Extra Long Drill Bit, 0.0394", Uncoated Finish
- Item # 440Y04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A1547-1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drill Bit Grouping Extra Long Drill Bit
- Item Extra Long Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Decimal Inch
- Drill Bit Size 0.0394"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.0390
- Drill Bit Material High Speed Steel
- Drill Bit Finish Uncoated
- Drill Bit Point Angle 130 Degrees
- Flute Length 1.299"
- Coolant Through No
- Flute Type Spiral
- Shank Dia. 0.039"
- Overall Length 2.205"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Number of Flutes 2
- Grade General Purpose
- Point Type Conventional Point
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 12xD
- Application For Drilling Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.