Steel Slotted Toolboard Hook Kit, Hanging Mounting Type, Black, Finish: Scratch Resistant E-Coat
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Sub-Category - Pegboard And Slatwall Accessories Hook Kit
- Item Slotted Toolboard Hook Kit
- Overall Depth 1"
- Hole Shape Slotted
- Mounting Type Hanging
- Hole Size 1"
- Hole Spacing 1"
- Material Steel
- Color Black
- Rod Thickness 14 ga.
- Finish Scratch Resistant E-Coat
- Locking System Secure Engagement
- Includes (10) Standard Slotted Toolboard Hooks, 3/4" Reach (4) Medium Slotted Toolboard Hooks, 1-7/8" Reach (4) Medium 90 Degree Toolboard Hooks (2) Slotted Toolboard U-Hooks, 3" Reach (2) Slotted Toolboard C-Brackets, 1" x 1" (2) Slotted Toolboard C-Brackets, 2"
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.