Soldering Iron Tester, Degree F, 110V
- Item # 6PEZ8
- Mfr. Model # ST2200F-110
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Soldering Iron Tester 110 Volt
- Temp. Range (F) 50 Degrees F to 1300 Degrees F
- Features Poerating Temp Range 45 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (7.2 Degrees C to 40.5 Degrees C), ESD Safe Construction, MIL-SPEC Pass/Fail Warning Light With User Selectable 5 or 2 ohms, Built In TC Connector
- Includes WST-02B Sensor, Type K Wire Probe, User Manual, Sensor Cleaning Brush and NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.