Digital Process Thermometer, RTD Sensor Type, -328° to 1472° Temp. Range (F)
- Item# 6NFY6
- Mfr. Model# D1396-18N
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Process Thermometer
- Sensor Type RTD
- Temp. Range (F) -328 Degrees to 1472 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -200 Degrees to 800 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy +/- 0.1 Degrees F/C for 1 Year Period At Ambient Temp 23 Degrees C +/- 5 Degrees C
- Display 4" LCD 4 Digits
- Display Digit Size 1.0"
- Mounting Via Threaded Process Connection
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 4X
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Depth 2.7"
- Height 4.3"
- Width 5.3"
- Power Source One Lithium Thionyl Chloride C Battery
- Process Connection On Probe
- Response Time 1 Second Standard, Adjustable .25 Second Intervals From .25 to 10 Seconds
- Electrical Connections None
- Standards 3-A Sanitary Standard, 74-03 Authorization When Used With Wahl Sanitary Process Connection Probes
- Safety Rating Intrinsically Safe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.