Network Video Recorder,32 Inputs,3-1/2"H
- Item # 52PF26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NR9581
- Catalog Page # 2038
- UNSPSC # 46171621
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Network Video Recorder
- Number of IP Camera Inputs 32
- Resolution 1926 x 1080, 1280 x 720
- Recording Time Variable, Depending on Hard Drive Space
- Height 3-1/2"
- Width 17-13/64"
- Depth 25-33/64"
- Max. Frames Per Second 30
- Maximum Number of Hard Drives 8
- Power Required 100 to 220VAC
- Video Export Function USB, External HDD, Network
- Network Interface 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet
- Dwell Time Settings 5 to 60 sec.
- Recording Modes Continuous, Motion, Alarm
- Viewing Types Local, Remote
- Video Compression Format H.265
- Video Output VGA, HDMI
- Standards CE, LVD, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick, UL
- Includes Remote Control
- Operating Temp. 41 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.