Network Video Recorder,14-3/16 in. W,3TB
- Item # 45LK01
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ND8322P-3TB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171621
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Network Video Recorder
- Number of IP Camera Inputs 8
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Recording Time Variable, Depending on Hard Drive Space
- Included Hard Drive Size 3 TB
- Height 2-61/64"
- Width 14-3/16"
- Depth 12-1/4"
- Maximum Number of Hard Drives 2
- Power Required 120W
- Video Export Function USB, eSATA
- Network Interface 10/100/1000 mbps
- Recording Modes Continuous, Schedule, Manual, Event, Activity Adaptive Streaming
- Viewing Types Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Next/Previous Frame, Speed Control, Calendar, Event, Timeline, Timeline Scale, Thumbnail/Storyboard
- Video Compression Format H.264
- Video Output VGA, HDMI
- Standards CE, LVD, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick
- Includes Software CD, Manual, Power Supply, (8) PoE Ports, (16) H.D.D. Screws, (4) H.D.D. Brackets, USB Mouse, (2) SATA Cables
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.