Camera,Dome,White,Resolution 1 MP
- Item # 54DK31
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VTD-HOCCR212/IW
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Camera
- Type Dome
- Lens Motorized Auto Iris
- Voltage 12VDC/24VAC
- Height (In.) 3-45/64
- Dia. (In.) 5-29/64
- Focal Length (mm) 2.8 to 12
- Min. Light Level (Lux) 1
- Line Resolution 1 MP
- Power Supply Not included
- Power Consumption 150mA (IR Off)/550mA (IR On), 70mA (IR Off)/300mA (IR On)
- Digital Video Camera Image Sensor 1/2.7 CMOS
- Mount Ceiling, Surface, Wall
- S/N Ratio (dB) More than 52
- Scanning Progressive
- Pixels 1080(H) x 720(V)
- Camera Body Color White
- Luminance Factor 0 lux LED On
- Illumination Yes
- Includes Mounting Accessories, Secondary Video Output Cable, Instruction Manual, Mounting Template
- For Use With Mfr. No. VT-AP/WMT, VT-AP/CMT
- Day/Night Capable Day
- Display Color
- Exposure Conditions 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Detection Range Variable
- IR Illuminator Wavelength 850nm
- Features Sony(R) Progressive Scan Starvis CMOS, 16:9 Video Format
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.