Orange/Red with Silver, ANSI 2, Zipper Closure, S
- Item # 40JL14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # U6112O-S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J4188
- UNSPSC # 46181507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Visibility Vest
- ANSI Class 2
- Vest Size S
- Traffic Safety Vest Color Orange/Red
- Fits Chest Size 37"
- Gender Men's
- Stripe Color Silver
- Vest Material Polyester Mesh
- Vest Closure Type Zipper
- ATPV Rating Not Rated
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC) 0
- Vest Stripe Color Family Green/Yellow and Silver
- Back Stripe Pattern U-Block
- Vest Length 27"
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 0
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 4
- Number of Pockets with Closure 4
- Features Dual Chest Straps for ID Badge/Cell/Radio, Machine Washable
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 107-2010, Class 2, Level 2,CSA Z96-09, Class 2, Level 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 53YM24CONDOR
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.