Men's Hi-Visibility Green 150D Rip-Stop Polyester with Polyurethane backing Hi-Visibility Rain Jacke
- Item# 49P643
- Mfr. Model# D6323JG-XXL
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# H7524
- UNSPSC# 46181525
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hi-Visibility Rain Jacket
- Gender Men's
- Color Hi-Visibility Green
- Size 2XL
- Fits Chest Size 51"
- Material 150D Rip-Stop Polyester with Polyurethane backing
- Jacket Length 33"
- Closure Type Zipper, Hook-and-Loop
- Number of Inside Pockets 0
- Number of Outside Pockets 2
- Fabric Weight 150 Denier
- Liner Material Nylon Mesh
- Seam Style Double Stitched, Taped, Heat Sealed
- Resists Abrasion, Rips, Tears, Snags
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2
- ANSI Class Class 2 Level 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4GE66Unisex Hi-Visibility Yellow/Green PVC Rain Jacket with Detachable Hood, Size 2XL, Fits Chest Size 52CONDOR
List Price $37.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.