Flame Resistant Rain Bib Overall, PPE Category: 0, High Visibility: No, Polyurethane, L, Orange
- Item # 21Z159
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6050FRP-L
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G5399
- UNSPSC # 46181525
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Rainwear Style Flame Resistant Rain Bib Overall
- Arc Flash PPE Category 0
- High Visibility No
- Rainwear Primary Material Polyurethane
- Rainwear Size L
- Rainwear Color Orange
- Rainwear Features Chemical Resistant,Wind Resistant
- Rainwear ANSI Class Unrated
- Fits Waist Size 36"
- Gender Men's
- Liner Material Polyester, Polyurethane
- Material Flame-Resistant Treated Polyurethane/Polyester
- Seam Style Micro Welded
- Thickness 0.40mm
- Fabric Weight 7 oz.
- Inseam 31"
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 0
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 0
- Rainwear Closure Type Pull On
- Rainwear Ankle Style Snap
- Includes 2" Yellow Reflexite Prism Reflective Tape
- Standards CSA Z96-15 Class 2, Level 2, CAN/CSGB-42, ASTM D6413
- Resists Animal Fats,Diesel,Fish Oil,Motor Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.