Copper XL Tee, Press x Press x Press Connection Type, 2-1/2" x 3/4" x 2-1/2" Tube Size
- Item # 31EJ71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20684
- Catalog Page # 2858
- UNSPSC # 40142605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item XL Tee
- Tube Fitting Material Copper
- Fitting Connection Type Press x Press x Press
- Tube Size 2-1/2" x 3/4" x 2-1/2"
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 2-1/2" x 3/4" x 2-1/2"
- Max. Pressure 200 psi
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Standards CRN: Canadian Registration Number, CSA International: Canadian Standards Association, FM: FM Global, IAPMO: Uniform Plumbing Code, ICC: International Plumbing Code, NFPA 13, 13D and 13R: Fire Sprinkler Applications, NSF/ANSI 61: Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects, NSF/ANSI 372: Drinking Water System Components - Lead Content, PHCC: National Standard Plumbing Code, UL: Underwriters Laboratories
- Compliance ABS: America Bureau of Shipping, CRN 0A14541.5 A/B/C, CSA MSE-13, FM Class 1920, IAPMO PS117, ICC-ES PMG-1037, NSF 61, NSF 372, ULC/ORD 213
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.