304 Stainless Steel Adapter , Press x MPT Connection Type, 1/2" x 1/2" Tube Size
- Item # 45CF47
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 85012
- Catalog Page # 2797
- UNSPSC # 40142612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Adapter
- Tube Fitting Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Fitting Connection Type Press x Male Pipe Thread
- Tube Size 1/2" x 1/2"
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/2" x 1/2"
- Max. Pressure 200 psi
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 284 Degrees F
- Standards ASME B31.1: Power Piping, ASME B31.3: Process Piping, ASME B31.9: Building Service Piping, ASTM A312: Standard Specification for Seamless Welded and Heavily Cold Worked Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipe, ASTM A554: Standard Specification for Welded Stainless Steel Mechanical Tubing
- Compliance ABS: America Bureau of Shipping, CRN 13492.5 A/B/C, ULC/ORD 213: Underwriters Laboratories (½" to 2"), UL852, ULC/ORD C199S
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.