Copper 90 Degree Extended Street Elbow, FTG x Press Connection Type, 3/4" x 3/4", 6" Tube Size
- Item # 4RCK5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 77353
- Catalog Page # 2798
- UNSPSC # 40142317
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 90 Degree Extended Street Elbow
- Tube Fitting Material Copper
- Fitting Connection Type Press x Street
- Tube Size 3/4" x 3/4", 6"
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 3/4" x 3/4", 6"
- Max. Pressure 200 psi
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM E84: Specification for Surface Burning Characteristics, ASTM F876: Standard Specification for PEX Tubing, ASTM F877: Standard Specification for PEX Water Distribution System, B137.5: Standard Specification for PEX tubing systems in pressure applications, CAN/ULC S101: Standard Method of Test for Surface Burning Characteristics, CAN/ULC S102.2: Standard Method of Test for Surface Burning Characteristics, CSA International: Canadian Standard Association, NSF pw: Potable water listing to ANSI/NSF 14 and 61 (performance and health effects)
- Compliance NSF-61G, UPC, ICC, FM, UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.