316 Stainless Steel Press x Press Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 1-1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 4RCE8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 81100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Press
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Tube Size 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Connection Type Press x Press
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 200 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 15 psi WSP
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Ball Material Stainless Steel
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Steel with Vinyl Grip
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material EPDM
- Features Smart Connect
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Stainless Steel
- Standards ASME B31.1: Power Piping, ASME B31.3: Process Piping, ASME B31.9: Building Service Piping, ASTM A312: Standard Specification for Seamless Welded and Heavily Cold Worked Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipe, ASTM A403: Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping, ASTM A554: Standard Specification for Welded Stainless Steel Mechanical Tubing, IAPMO: Uniform Plumbing Code, ICC: International Plumbing Code, NSF/ANSI 372: Drinking Water System Components - Lead Content
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.