1/2" Check Valve, Archetype: Single, Inline Spring, Low Lead Bronze, Press x Press
- Item # 5ULX8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 79035
- Catalog Page # 2797
- UNSPSC # 40141622
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Check Valves Check Valve
- Archetype - Valves Single
- Design - Check Valves Inline Spring
- Body Material - Valves Bronze
- Pipe or Tube Size - Check Valves 1/2"
- Connection Type - Check Valves Press x Press
- Cracking Pressure - Check Valves 0.500 psi
- Mounting Orientation - Check Valves Horizontal, Vertical
- Seal Material - Check Valves EPDM
- Max. Temp. - Valves 200 Degrees F
- Min. Temp. - Valves 0 Degrees F
- Max. Water Pressure - Valves 200 psi @ 200 Degrees F
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves Not Rated
- Spring Material - Check Valves Stainless Steel
- Full Flow - Valves No
- Application - Valves General Purpose
- Standards CRN: Canadian Registration Number, CSA International: Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO: Uniform Plumbing Code, ICC: International Plumbing Code, NSF/ANSI 61: Drinking Water System Comp, ABS: America Bureau of Shipping, CRN 0A14541.5 A/B/C, NSF 61, NSF 372
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1RPG9VIEGA PROPRESS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.