Carbon Steel Reducer, FTG x Press Connection Type, 1-1/2" x 1" Tube Size
- Item # 36N836
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 26031
- Catalog Page # 2799
- UNSPSC # 40142305
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reducer
- Tube Fitting Material Carbon Steel
- Fitting Connection Type Street x Press
- Tube Size 1-1/2" x 1"
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1-1/2" x 1"
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Standards ANSI LC4/CSA 6.32: Fuel Gas Distribution Systems, IAPMO: Uniform Plumbing Code, ICC: International Mechanical Code, IFGC: International Fuel Gas Code, NFPA 54: National Fuel Gas Code, NFPA 58: Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code
- Compliance ABS: American Bureau of Shipping, CSA ANSI LC4/CSA 6.32, IAPMO ANSI LC4/CSA 6.32, ICC-ES PMG-1036, CSA B149.1, CRN: 0A14541.5 A/B
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.