Stainless Steel Multi-Tool Knife, Number of Tools: 4, Multi Tool Series: Swiss Army
- Item # 6D004
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 56781
- Catalog Page # 814
- UNSPSC # 27111504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Multi Tool Item Multi-Tool Knife
- Item Folding Knife
- Multi Tools Family Included Blade,Opener,Reamer,Scraper,Screwdriver,Wire Stripper
- Multi Tools Included Bottle Opener With Large Screwdriver,Electrician Blade With Wire Scraper,Large Blade,Reamer,Wire Stripper
- Number of Tools 4
- Tool Material Stainless Steel
- Open Length/Closed Length 6-3/4"/3-1/2"
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Features Electrician Blade
- Multi Tool Series Swiss Army
- Primary Handle Color Silver
- Includes Electrician Blade with Wire Scraper, Large Blade, Bottle Opener with Large Screwdriver, Wire Stripper, Reamer
- Type Swiss Army
- Number of Functions 7
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6D003VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.