Stainless Steel Multi-Tool Knife, Number of Tools: 6, Multi Tool Series: Lockblade
- Item # 2ERN4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 56874
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Multi Tool Item Multi-Tool Knife
- Item Folding Knife
- Multi Tools Family Included Blade,Key Ring,Opener,Reamer,Saw,Screwdriver,Toothpick,Tweezers,Wire Stripper
- Multi Tools Included Bottle Opener With Large Locking Screwdriver,Can Opener With Small Screwdriver,Key Ring,Phillips Screwdriver,Reamer,Serrated Straight Edge Blade,Toothpick,Tweezers,Wire Stripper,Wood Saw
- Number of Tools 6
- Tool Material Stainless Steel
- Open Length/Closed Length 7-3/4"/4-1/4"
- Handle Material Plastic
- Features One Hand Serrated Straight Edge Blade, Phillips Screwdriver, Can Opener with Small Screwdriver, Bottle Opener with Large Locking Screwdriver and Wire Stripper, Wood Saw, Reamer, Toothpick, Tweezers, Key Ring
- Multi Tool Series Lockblade
- Primary Handle Color Black
- Type Lockblade
- Number of Functions 12
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.