Torch Handle, 9 In., Extra Heavy Duty
- Item # 25DV28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0382-0316
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Heavy-duty torch handle features built-in reverse flow check valves for added safety. Forged brass bodies allow gas flow for cutting and heating tips.
- Item Welding Torch Handle
- Gas Service Oxygen and All Fuel Gases with Appropriate Accessories
- Inlet Connection 9/16"-18
- Material Brass
- Series Victor 300 Series, H315FC
- Handle Dia. 27/32"
- Number of Hoses 2
- Length (In.) 9
- Tip Series Victor 1 Series
- For Use With Victor - 2460 Series Cutting Attachments, MFA, MFN and Type 55 Heating Nozzles and W Series Welding Tips
- Features Victor Torch Handles are Available with Vanguard(TM) Safety Features: Built-In Flashback Arrestors, No Need for Accessory Flash Arrestors. Built-In Reverse Flow Check Valves, No Need for Accessory Check Valves. Works with All Fuel Gases. There are Pressure Restrictions for Different Gases. Vanguard Torch Handles Also Feature: Victor Traditional Threaded Assemblies for Economical Repair if Service is Necessary.
- Application Extra Heavy Duty
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions