Cutting and Heating Outfit, CA2460, ESS3-125-540, ESS3-15-510, Acetylene Fuel, 315FC Torch Handle
- Item # 25DU97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0384-2050
- Catalog Page # 2429
- UNSPSC # 23171529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cutting and Heating Outfit
- Gas Service Oxygen and Acetylene
- Cutting Attachment CA2460
- Torch Handle 315FC
- Pressure Regulator ESS3-125-540, ESS3-15-510
- Series Contender
- Inlet Connection CGA-540, CGA-510
- Outlet Connection 9/16"-18M RH, 9/16"-18M LH
- Gauge Size 1-1/2"
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3000-PSIG-Acetylene, 3000-PSIG-Oxygen
- Head Angle 90 Degrees
- Cuts Up To 8"
- Cutting Tips 1 Series
- Heating Head 6-MFA
- Includes Victor Professional 315FC Torch Handle with Built-In Flash Arrestors and Check Valves, Victor Professional 2460 Cutting Attachment, Cutting Tip 1-1-101, Heating Nozzle Type MFA Size 6, Victor Professional Edge Regulators ESS3-15-510 and ESS3-125-540 with 20 X 1/4" T-Grade Hose Striker
- Fuel Acetylene
- Application Cutting and Heating
- Characteristics Built-In Flashback Arrestors and Check Valves
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.