Cutting Tip, 1-101-2, Acetylene
- Item# 20UK25
- Mfr. Model# 6700G2412
- Catalog Page# 2493
- UNSPSC# 23171535
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cutting Tip
- Series 1 Series
- Tip Size 2
- Size 1-101-2
- Gas Service Oxygen and Acetylene
- Cuts To (In.) 1"
- Flame Type Cutting Neutral
- Steel Thickness 1-1/2"
- Acetylene Flow 12 to 18 scfh
- Acetylene Pressure 3 to 5 psig
- Oxygen Flow 140 to 150 scfh
- Oxygen Pressure 35 to 40 psig
- Type 1 Piece
- For Use With Any Victor Style Torch Or Cutting Attachment That Accepts Victor 1 Series Cutting Tips
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.