Tactical Shirt LS,32 in. L,Desert Tan,S
- Item # 41EJ53
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VTX8120DT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J4221
- UNSPSC # 53102703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tactical Shirt Long Sleeve
- Size S
- Color Desert Tan
- Material 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Fits Chest Size 34" to 36"
- Sleeve Length 32"
- Neck Size 14" to 14-1/2"
- Closure Type Button
- Fabric Polyester/Cotton
- Pockets 7
- Binding 4-Hole Melamine Buttons
- Fabric Weight 5 oz.
- Features Vented Back Yoke on Outside with Mesh Facing Inside Keeps Wearers Cool, Dry and Comfortable, Faux Buttons on Pockets Maintain A Professional Look While Closures Allow for Easy Access, Convenient Vertical Map Pockets with Closure Provide Storage for Important Documents, 5 oz. Mini Ripstop 65% Polyester/ 35% Cotton Side Panels 92% Nylon/8% Lycra, (2) Small Pencil Pocket On Left Sleeve Keeps Writing Instruments Handy, Lycra Stretch Side Panel Leads Into Shoulder for Ultimate Mobility
- Type Short Sleeve
- Includes Pen Pocket
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.