1/3 lb. Silicone Rubber Compound with Temp. Range of -140° to 392°F, Red
- Item # 32XV23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VM0013R
- Catalog Page # 2833
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Silicone Rubber Compound
- Type Moldable Rubber
- Size 1/3 lb.
- Container Type Clamshell Package
- Color Red
- Compound Style Rubber
- Tensile Strength 700 psi
- Max. Temp. 392 Degrees F When Cured
- Temp. Range -140 Degrees to 392 Degrees F
- Primer No
- Work Life Variable
- Full Cure 3 min. @ 250 Degrees F per 1/8"
- Application Gaskets, Grommets, Rubber Feet, Electrical Insulators, Bumpers and Mounts, Repairs, Hobby, Industrial, Automotive, Marine, Homeowners
- Characteristics Shapeable Putty
- Shelf Life 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.