1/3 lb. Silicone Rubber Compound with Temp. Range of -140° to 392°F, White
- Item # 32XV22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VM0013W
- Catalog Page # 2833
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Silicone Rubber Compound
- Type Moldable Rubber
- Size 1/3 lb.
- Container Type Clamshell Package
- Color White
- Compound Style Rubber
- Tensile Strength 700 psi
- Max. Temp. 392 Degrees F When Cured
- Temp. Range -140 Degrees to 392 Degrees F
- Primer No
- Work Life Variable
- Full Cure 3 min. @ 250 Degrees F per 1/8"
- Application Gaskets, Grommets, Rubber Feet, Electrical Insulators, Bumpers and Mounts, Repairs, Hobby, Industrial, Automotive, Marine, Homeowners
- Characteristics Shapeable Putty
- Shelf Life 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.