Natural Rubber Latex Chemical Resistant Gloves, 8-1/2, 13" Glove Length, Orange
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.19 lbs.
Country of Origin Malaysia Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The tough, flexible, general purpose Ansell® VersaTouch® 87-370 glove is a comfortable chemical protection choice. Made of FDA-approved natural rubber latex, it has good resistance to many acids and alcohols. The moisture-absorbing flock lining helps keep hands dry and comfortable. The glove offers abrasion resistance and excellent grip in damp conditions, with wet/dry grip enhanced by the patterned finish. Complies with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 for food contactCAUTION: Gloves contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Palm and Fingers
- Glove Thickness 27 mil
- Glove Length 13"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Flock
- Glove Size 8-1/2
- Color Orange
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards 21CFR, EN420, EN388 and EN374
- Application Chemical Applications, Commercial Fishing, Agriculture, Assembly, Mining, Janitorial, Sanitation
- Resists Chemicals
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level Not Tested
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions