4.00 mil Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, White, Size 8, 100 PK
- Item # 52LD48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 92-220
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12" or less
- Glove Texture Location Fingers Only
- Glove Thickness 4.00 mil
- Glove Length 9-1/2"
- Cuff Beaded
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 8
- Color White
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards Compliance with FDA, PPE 89/686/EEC, EN 420 2003, A1 2009
- Application Catering, Dairy Processing, Food Distribution, Fruit and Vegetable Processing, Prepared Meals
- Special Features Improved Processes for Longer Wear, Greater Tear Strength, Better Grip In Dry, A Thinner Glove with Enhanced Fingertip Flexibility and Improved Overall Comfort, Latex-Free, No Risk of Type 1 Allergies, Approved for Food Contact, Ideal for Handling All Fatty Food
- Resists Abrasion,Chemicals,Oils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.