Black Oxide Treated 52100 Tool Steel, Cylindrical Pin Gage, Plus
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pin Gage, Plus
- Shape Cylindrical
- Material Black Oxide Treated 52100 Tool Steel
- Nominal Size 0.095"
- Grade Class ZZ
- Measuring Range (In.) 0.095
- Accuracy (In.) +0.0002/-0.0000
- Tolerance Class ZZ (0.0002")
- Length (In.) 2"
- Width (In.) 0.095
- Application Measure hole sizes. Calculate distances between holes. Gage slot width. Check locations. Use for Go/No-Go gaging. Size in micrometers and snap gages.
- Meets/Exceeds ISO 17025:2005 by A2LA
- Includes Certificate of Accuracy with NIST traceability
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.